IWI Tavor X95 5.56 NATO 16.50″ Barrel Semi-Auto Rifle (30 Rounds)
The IWI Tavor X95 5.56 NATO 16.50″ Barrel Semi-Auto Rifle (30 Rounds) is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull and much more.
IWI Tavor X95 5.56 NATO Semi-Auto Rifle
The IWI Tavor X95 5.56 NATO 16.50" Barrel Semi-Auto Rifle (30 Rounds) is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o‚clock positions with removable rail covers. The IWI Tavor X95 5.56 NATO Semi-Auto Rifle relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Dynamic Changes In Real-World Applications
IWI and the IDF continue to develop small arms based upon the dynamic changes in real-world applications due to the ongoing threat of global terrorism. The intensive and continuous use of IWI's product by the IDF and worldwide militaries such as Chile, Colombia, Georgia, India, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Portugal, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam and many more, enable the company to continue to innovate new products and optimize existing models. All of our weapon systems are produced and assembled in compliance with the most stringent military (MIL-STD) and ISO 9001.2008 standards.
- Reinforced polymer bullpup config w/optimized ergonomics & easy caliber conversion (optional 9mm & 300 Blackout conversion kits sold separately)
- Semi-auto gas piston
- Closed rotating bolt long gas stroke on piston head
- Full-length MIL-STD Picatinny top rail includes integrated back-up sights w/Tritium inserts
- Picatinny tri-rail forend (3/6/9 o'clock) w/removable rail covers
- 100% Ambidextrous operation (opposite hand bolt not included)
- Reversible non-reciprocating charging handle relocated closer to center mass
- Ambidextrous forefinger-actuated mag release (AR-15 location)
- Safety selector switch
- Improved fire control pack 5 to 6 lb. trigger pull
- Modular Tavor style pistol grip (included) can be swapped out for an optional standard grip w/traditional trigger guard
- Low-profile bolt release button
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-lined CrMoV barrel
- Birdcage flash hider
- Multiple ambidextrous QD sling mounting points
- Easy field stripping
- STANAG mag compatibility
- Manufacturer: IWI
- Model: Tavor X95
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG
- Magazine Capacit: 30 Round
- Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Overall Length: 26.125"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Optional Equipmen: 9mm and .300 Blackout Conversion Kits
All firearm purchases require valid U.S. government issued ID and related firearm paperwork. Age and residency restrictions apply. You must meet all other requirements as set forth by applicable Federal, state and local statutes, rules and regulations for firearm purchase. Other terms and conditions may apply. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the purchase of firearms.