Leupold VX-5HD 3-15×44 CDS-ZL2 Side Focus HTMR Riflescope
The Leupold VX-5HD 3-15×44 CDS-ZL2 Side Focus HTMR Riflescope is made for anything and everything. Its 3-15x magnification range lets you take full advantage of any situation. This scope has the versatility to dominate them all.
Leupold VX-5HD Side Focus HTMR Riflescope
The Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 Side Focus HTMR Riflescope is made for anything and everything. Its 3-15x magnification range lets you take full advantage of any situation. Turn the power down to 3x for thick timber hunting, crank it up to 15x for your trek across the open plains, or go anywhere in-between. This Leupold VX-5HD Side Focus HTMR Riflescope has the versatility to dominate them all.
The Leupold VX-5HD Side Focus HTMR Riflescope defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. Built around Leupold's Professional-Grade Optical System, the Leupold VX-5HD Side Focus HTMR Riflescope offers unmatched light transmission that's designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field using the Leupold VX-5HD Side Focus HTMR Riflescope. And when it's time to pull the trigger, you'll want the accuracy and additional elevation that the CDS ZeroLock 2 dial delivers.
As the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class, your VX-5HD will never slow you down. And like all Leupold riflescopes, the Leupold VX-5HD Side Focus HTMR Riflescope is designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
5:1 Zoom Ratio
A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
CDS-ZL2 Elevation Dial
The CDS-ZL2 (ZeroLock 2) provides two revolutions of elevation adjustment while eliminating accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system. It also features Leupold's award-winning Custom Dial System® (CDS), which allows shooters to order a laser-marked bullet-drop dial to match their exact ballistics and conditions.
The side focus adjusts the scope's parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you're shooting at different distances.
Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
Motion Sensor Technology (MST) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof
Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
Performance. It's always been about performance.
We've built our reputation as the world's dominant optics manufacturer by focusing on performance. You can't guarantee performance like we do if you don't build the product yourself. Manufacturing is the backbone of America, and our teammates take pride in being a part of that. We are a family of hard-working Americans who are competitive, driven, and proud. But above all else, we are committed to upholding the legacy of quality and craftsmanship that is expected of true American Manufacturing. We believe in outperforming everyone, even ourselves, and we are relentless in our pursuit.
Thank you for your trust, and thank you for your support.
- Expands on existing Mil Dot reticle design
- Uses hash marks instead of dots for increased ranging and holdover precision
- Provides aiming points for wind and bullet drop compensation
- Adjustable Objective: No
- Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Elevation Adjustment Type: CDS-ZL2
- Locking Dial: Yes
- Revolution Indicator: Yes
- Rezero Type: Set Screw
- Windage Adjustment Type: Pop-Up Rezero
- Custom Dial System (CDS): Yes
- Custom Dial Compatible: Yes
- BDC Dial Included: No
- Reticle Type: Second Focal Plane
- Reticle: HTMR
- Light Management System: Professional-Grade Optical System
- Magnification Type: Variable
- Illuminated: No
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination: No
- Daylight Bright Illumination: No
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST): No
- Electronic Reticle Level: No
- Weight (oz): 19.7
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click: 0.1Mil
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 75
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 22
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m): 218
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution: 8 MIL
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit: 15.2MIL
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click: 0.1Mil
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 75
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 22
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m): 218
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution: 8 MIL
- Magnification Max: 15
- Magnification Min: 3
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 44
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds): 38.3
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds): 7.7
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees): 7.3
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees): 1.5
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in): 3.7
- Eye Relief High Mag (in): 3.8
- Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd): 50
|Dimensions||17.1 × 4.6 × 4 in|
3.70" – 3.80"
|Field of View|
7.70 – 38.30 ft @ 100 yds
There are no reviews yet.