Crimson Trace CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight for Rifles and Carbines (2.0 MOA)
Meet the Crimson Trace CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight for Rifles and Carbines (2.0 MOA). Featuring a 2.0 MOA round aiming dot, the Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight will elevate your long gun’s performance instantly.
Crimson Trace CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight
Meet the Crimson Trace CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight for Rifles and Carbines (2.0 MOA). Featuring a 2.0 MOA round aiming dot, the Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight will elevate your long gun's performance instantly. Installed in seconds by utilizing a quick disconnect (QD) rail mount, the CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight attaches effortlessly to M1913 Picatinny rail sections. The CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight also features full co-witness height, 10 levels of brightness with intelligent power management, and an advanced notch coating for maximum clarity. The shock, impact, fog and vibration resistant design will allow you to have a high efficiency LED for years of maintenance-free use. This closed reflex sight is covered by our 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Join The Team
Crimson Trace (CT) is the firearm industry leader in laser sighting technology, manufacturing laser sights, tactical lights and optics. Our products are favored by private citizens, elite military personnel and law enforcement officers around the globe, and are sold in quality firearm, sporting goods and tactical equipment outlets throughout the U.S. and beyond.
- Manufacturer: Crimson TraceRed Dot Platform: Rifle
- Red Dot Mount M1913: Picatinny
- Footprint: Quick Disconnect (QD) M1913 Picatinny mount, full cowitness height
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Life: 20,000 hours (2+ years)
- Battery Access: Side Accessible
- Construction: 6061 Series Aluminum
- Durability: IPX7 Waterproof, shock, impact, and fog resistant
- 2.0 MOA round aiming dot
- Magnification: 1x
- Shock, dust, impact, fog and recoil resistant
- Material: Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Height: 2.5"
- Length: 2.7"
- Width: 2.1"
- Weight: 5.9 oz
- Illumination Settings: 10x
- Adjustment Range: >100 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50C
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2.8 in|
Illuminated Red Dot