Burris XTR II 5-25x50mm Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope
Burris manufactures the Burris XTR II 5-25x50mm Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope with long range shooting and tactical rifles in mind. The Burris XTR Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope provides users with great versatility for shooting in constantly changing environments.
Burris Veracity E1 FFP Reticle Riflescope
Burris manufactures the Burris XTR II 5-25x50mm Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope with long range shooting and tactical rifles in mind. The Burris XTR Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope provides users with great versatility for shooting in constantly changing environments with a 5x zoom range. The magnification ring moves smoothly with or without gloves. The Burris XTR Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope has a beefy 34mm main tube holds up to rugged use and gives shooters a tremendous amount of internal adjustment. When used with the zero click stop adjustment knobs, the internal adjustment on the Burris XTR Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope allows shooters to reach out to past 800 yards and return to original zero again without counting clicks. Index-matched Hi-Lume multicoating provides a bright view from edge to edge, and eliminate glare. An ergonomic side focus ensures sharp detail at all ranges. Hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, vibration resistance. The Burris XTR Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope is waterproof and a nitrogen-filled body prevents internal fogging. The Burris SCR MOA Reticle Riflescope delivers repetitive shots on target at a variety of ranges and under extreme conditions.
Find What Matters
At Burris we focus on what matters. Accuracy, durability, innovation, and value. Every product relies on nearly 50 years of optical engineering experience to offer more value. Our optics are built to provide a lifetime of reliable performance, nearly forever.
- Model: 5-25x50
- Reticle: SCR MOA (FFP)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Field of View: 21 Low - 4.3 High feet at 100 yards
- Exit Pupil: 10 Low-2 High (mm)
- Click Value: 1/10 MIL
- Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Eye Relief: 3.5-4.25"
- Length: 16.31"
- Weight: 32.1 oz
- Designed for serious, technical, competitive; Excellent resolution optics and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation.
- Versatile 5x zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges; Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yards to infinity for improved accuracy at long distances.
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs for quickly and easily reverting back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks; Advanced windage and elevation adjustments for accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability; Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration.
- Scope is waterproof and the nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain; Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations.
|Dimensions||19.7 × 6.5 × 4.3 in|
Illuminated SCR MOA
3.50" – 4.25"
|Field of View|
21 – 4.30 ft @ 100 yds