Returns are very costly to internet sellers of firearms. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days of the delivery date.
- You must first call to get a RMA # before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag or return shipping label may be issued to return the item.
All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. One Stop Shot reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- IMPORTANT – An RMA # and a detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
- For all items under a manufacturer warranty, the customer should handle the return directly with the manufacturer.
- No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc when ordering a parts kit.
- No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.